[PDF] PHP Handwritten Notes FREE Download
PHP Handwritten Notes
Topics in our PHP Handwritten Notes PDF
The topics we will cover will be taken from the following list:
Introduction to Static and Dynamic Websites (Website Designing and Anatomy of Webpage).
Introduction to HTML and CSS (Basic Tags, Lists, Handling Graphics, Tables, Linking, Frames, Forms), Introduction to DOM.
Introduction to PHP (Working, Difference with other technologies like JSP and ASP), PHP Programming Techniques (Data types, Operators, Arrays, Loops, Conditional statements, Functions, Regular expressions).
Form Data Handling with PHP, Database connectivity and handling using PHP-MySQL
Download PHP Handwritten Notes PDF
PHP Handwritten Notes PDF
Contributor: Tanya Garg
College: KMV (DU)
PHP Notes FAQs
What is PHP ?
PHP is an acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Pre-processor” that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases.
What is a PHP file ?
What PHP can do ?
- PHP can generate dynamic page content
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can be used to control user-access
- PHP can encrypt data
What are the advantages of PHP ?
- PHP runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- PHP supports a wide range of databases
- PHP is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.net
- PHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side.